Step 1: Sort the laundry (for example by color, soiling and type of fiber) and read the
washing instructions in the clothes.
Step 2: Turn dark clothes inside out to avoid light friction which can cause streaks.
Step 3: Wash with a full washing machine.
Step 4: Dose according to the degree of dirt and water hardness.
Step 5: Use the lowest recommended temperature.
Dish washing tips:
To keep your glassware looking good for longer, we recommend that you take the following points into account:
- Avoid contact between glasses and always leave enough space between glasses when packing the machine.
- Place all glasses upside down, so that the inside of the glasses is cleaned properly.
For the best result for the dishwasher:
- Remove the coarse food residues beforehand.
- Preferably place plastic at the top of the machine to prevent deformation that can occur if the plastic is too close to the heating element.
- Do not run the dishwasher if it is not fully loaded, this way you also contribute to a better environment.
- Load the dishwasher, but do not overload the dishwasher. This ensures that the spray arms can rotate freely.
- If necessary, unclog the holes in the spray arms.
- Clean the dishwasher filter regularly, make sure it does not get clogged.